Re: MGB WONT START !

To: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Subject: Re: MGB WONT START !
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 10:06:25 -0700
Hi all,

Oftimes, after someone has done a bee-youtiful job restoring his or her engine,
the car won't turn over.  The problem is usually the 16 layers of hand-rubbed
lacquer on the engine backing plate preventing the starter from grounding.  The
solution is to take a razor blade and scrape off all of that paint.

Just a thought.

Denise Thorpe