RE: MGB WONT START !

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Subject: RE: MGB WONT START !
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:47:34 -0400
You know, I hate to ask this but can you turn the engine by hand ?
Have you tried putting a socket on the crank bolt and turning the engine by
hand ? If you can move it by hand then it's possible that it is seized. Some
engines are more prone to rust seizing than others, but under the right
conditions they all will lock up from time to time. I really hope this isn't
your situation, but if it is then a rebuild is needed.