Carlisle Anyone?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Anyone?
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:56:34 -0500
I'm a bit surprised. Usually there is a lot of talk about getting together,
special name tags, etc. So far things have been quiet. I may have missed
some posts, but the last message was about the MG meeting on Saturday, after
which (no time specified) people would get together.

Are folks planning to get together on Sat Aft? If so where and what time?
Under the stands sounds good, but where under the stands.

Is anyone staying at the Super 8 on route 11? I hope to be there by Thursday
afternoon and would like to hook up with someone experienced.

Jack