Re: Carlisle Anyone?

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle Anyone?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:41:26 -0400
Matt (and all others wondering) Carlisle is a small burg south of
Harrisburg, PA. THe Import and Kit show is an annual event. It is 3 days
of car show and swap meet (autojumble, if you prefer). Most of the east
coast MG and other LBC clubs are represented in some fashion or other.
Some of the kit cars are pretty cool. I think the biggest attraction is
the swap/vendoe area. You can find just about anything for your LBC. Most
of the parts are used but the usual vendors are most likely to have some
kind of presence.  List members get together there as well.
I'll be there on Sat only. But some go for all 3 days. If your in the
area it is worth the cruise to get there to see.

Larry
>I've been too embarrassed to ask but my curiosity is getting the best of
>me.
>
>Where is Carlisle and can you tell me about it?
>
>Matt

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up