Re: Carlisle Anyone?

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle Anyone?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:51:00 -0400
Jack
We should be meeting right after the council meeting. At about Noon. Dave
Houser, who has supplied name badges in the past, couldn't make new ones
this year. We will be meeting under the grandstands near the BritBooks
table. I will be there with my list hat on as well as name tag from last
year.

See all there!!

Larry

>I'm a bit surprised. Usually there is a lot of talk about getting together,
>special name tags, etc. So far things have been quiet. I may have missed
>some posts, but the last message was about the MG meeting on Saturday, after
>which (no time specified) people would get together.
>
>Are folks planning to get together on Sat Aft? If so where and what time?
>Under the stands sounds good, but where under the stands.
>
>Is anyone staying at the Super 8 on route 11? I hope to be there by Thursday
>afternoon and would like to hook up with someone experienced.
>
>Jack

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up