Re: Electric cooling fan conversion question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric cooling fan conversion question
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:50:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/99 11:16:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
xyzabcde@earthlink.net writes:

<< From my days of working on MG's for a living in '79 and '80, I remember
these
 fan motors being unreliable even new.  Since they're expensive, crummy, and
 nothing special, there must be a much better replacement.  Has anyone gone
 looking for a 12V motor to replace these?  Does anyone know of another make
of
 car that has a similar fan setup?

 Just wondering.

 Denise Thorpe >>
Discount auto has same fan as shown in VB for much less. mounted nicely to my
74.
robmgb
74B