Re: Starter

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Starter
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:11:18 -0700
Bill.........

Could the perception of more power from the starter motor be a result of the
later starter engaging with a ring gear that is 3/4" larger in diameter?
That would change the gearing between the starter and flywheel, thus also
affecting the ease with which it turns the engine.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

PS Glad you finally decided to sign up for GT-24!