RE: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)

To: "Scott Fisher" <sefisher@cisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:33:22 -0400
Scott, I'm in full agreement with you.  My closest friend is a mechanical
engineer, who drives a 3rd Gen RX7.  So, needless to say, he's gotten more
than one laugh at my car's expense.  However, I enjoyed it profusely when I
was helping him work on his car, and at a particular point of weakness, his
frustrated voice uttered, "Now why the hell did they do it THAT way?"

Anyway, with regard to the sticky situation, I'm going to check the bushings
for lubrication/overtightening, but I drove the car last night and pretty
much decided to let well enough alone for now.  I've done a lot of work on
the car the last couple years, and the few "nit-picky" bugs I'm trying to
nail down are taking time that would better be spent driving.

Regards,

=J=