Re: Hood

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hood
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:08:57 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/99 10:01:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrench@cybertours.com writes:

<< The foam rubber strip (weather seal) on the front of my 67 MG has really
 worn out leaving an inch long gap on the driver's side. It is a Robbins
 top on I think the old header rail. Is there a place where I can get a
 new piece for it? >>

Hi Carl,

New to the list?  There are many suppliers of parts for MGs.  You should
start by getting the catalogs from Moss Motors (www.mossmotors.com) and
Victoria British (www.longmotor.com/vbhead.html).  These catalogs have
complete drawings of all components in your car.  You can even download the
Moss catalog in .pdf format.

You can then order directly from those companies, or there are several
listers who supply parts at a discount.  Go to
www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html for a huge list of suppliers.

You should have no problem getting a new header rail seal.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport