Re: Hood

To: dresden@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Hood
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:56:05 -0700
Sorry if I've mystified anyone,

 Reference is to the June 2-6 Gathering of the Faitful, Mk 67, Celebrating 35
years of
The New England MG T Register.  Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport, ME.

If you get the chance, come on down Maine, particularly on Saturday, June 5, and
see some of our beloved marque's history in the flesh.

Bud Krueger
52TD (NEMGTR #9826)
77MGB