Re: RB Mods

To: Mgbreh@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RB Mods
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:21:33 EDT
In a message dated 31/05/99 9:09:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Mgbreh writes:

<< I like the looks of the le even though they were limited to the amount the
could sell!! >>

I don't have any problem in regard to the esthetics, which in any case are a
pretty subjective thing, though I do prefer the chrome bumper cars (but maybe
that preference is in part due to my being unable to overlook the performance
of the later RB cars).

 But then everyone has their own preferences - for instance, _ANY_ MGA is
prefereable to any MGB........;-)

Bill