RE: weber manifold

To: "'Oracle of MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: weber manifold
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:05:44 -0400
Jason,

Okay now, don't get testy.  It was heavily customized and I don't recall
whether it had a pre-heater or not.  The custom work was done by the PO, and
I thought it was a good job.  Since it was built in Los Angeles, carb icing
probably wasn't a problem for him.  I took it up to mountain country.

As to your other point, I always thought that as long as you don't mess up
the cooling, VW motors are very forgiving.  That's why your Super Beetle is
always running.

BTW, my 13-yr-old daughter is already keeping an eye on "old" beetle prices.
She wants one for her first car.  I'm very proud.

MK