Re: Temp Guage etc - MGA

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp Guage etc - MGA
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:40:41 -0700
Can't help with the other problem, but have you tried a higher temp
thermostat? Should get the heater working sooner. As for not working at
speed, yeah, that's what happens -- too efficient cooling. All you can do
is block off part of the radiator in cold weather. Or, if you have an oil
cooler, you could try one of those thermostat valves in the oil line.

Neil Cotty had this to say:

[snip]

--

Max Heim