Re: Title and Bill of Sale

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Title and Bill of Sale
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:23:15 +1000
Just thought I'd mention the car was purchased in Long Island City, NY from
a dealer, who in turn purchased it from a dealer in Leeds, Alabama. I have a
registration tag and tax receipt (and bills of sale to me and from dealer to
dealer) - is the regist. doc a title? It expires in Sep. 99. Does that mean
it is currently registered? Seems amazing, considering the condition of the
car.. I would of thought the thing would need a road worthiness test before
registration - no? Considering the motor is seized I couldn't see how it
could get registered!!?! Anyone? :)

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia
1970 MG B GT        / 1961 MG A 1600 Mk1 / 1956 AH 100 BN2