Re: oil filters

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:46:00 -0700
Charley, et. al., this is some copy from Bill Spohn that leads to a website with
a fantastic analysis of oil filters.  Indeed the Wix/Gard/NAPA filters look very
good.

Bud Krueger
52TD (NAPA 1300)
77MGB (NAPA 1068)

   from Bill Spohn:
You might want to take a look at this site for an exhaustive analysis of
different filter brands (there are only 4 manufacturers) and some interesting
conclusions (eg Fram are very poor - a surprise to me)>

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html