Re: MGB Leans to the Left

To: <Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Leans to the Left
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:57:37 +0100
It's not uncommon, and the, ahem, weight of the driver is a factor.  Don't
forget that when these cars were designed the average Brit was 10 stone (140
lbs) dripping wet.  Other causes have been broken springs/leaves, odd tyres,
or unevenly inflated tyres.  Don't forget that a problem at one corner will
affect the diagonally opposite corner.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/