Re: MGB Leans to the Left

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Leans to the Left
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:28:01 -0700
My early '74B has always had a slight left cant to it. I once measured from
the ground to the top inside wheel well rims on both sides and found that it
sat about an inch lower on the left side. Of course, I don't notice it
unless I'm looking at it from the rear. And, I know it's not from saggy
suspension as I've replaced both back and front suspension parts over the
years.

Craig Wiper
early '74B
'72 GT parts car