Last chance!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Last chance!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:10:08 EDT
This car is still available.  This may be your last chance to own
a...whatever it is!

"1967 MGB 4x4, CUSTOM frame, V8/3sp,
leather interior New black paint. Great shape.
The Ultimate Attention Machine! Must sell.
$3900 Act Now! (215)635-3951 MELROSE PARK
PF-(31017PM02M)26
Location: Melrose Park, PA"

Yeah, The Ultimate Attention Machine!  That's it!  I wonder why he must sell
it?

No, I don't know the seller and I don't have any financial interest, or any
other interest in it for that matter.  But it would be a novelty at the next
Brit car show.  (How many 4X4 MGBs were made in '67?)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (with only 2WD and a 4 banger)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (FWD and another 4 banger)
I guess I have 8 cylinders!