Re:The VickyBrit Attitude

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:The VickyBrit Attitude
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:27:41 -0600
Kai is right on the money on this one. I had one very bad experience with
VB which I mentioned on this list more than once. I haven't ordered from
them since. I searched their catalogues and never once did they mention
anything about "satisfaction guaranteed". Once you buy, its yours.

VickyBrit's screw up cost me a lot of money (in truck freight bills)and I
won't forget.

When I bought my 67BGT this year, the former owner gave me all his VB
catalogues. About five years worth - can I auction them at Ebay?  :)
Back when I used to buy from VB before the "incident" seven or eight years
ago, their prices were very cheap but so was quality.

About a month ago, I went ahead and compared their prices in their most
recent catalog before I made my last car parts order and they actually are
now more expensive than TRF, Moss, and the Proper MG on all the items I
compared!!

And at least the Proper MG, who got my last order, replaced a defective
overrider without any problem (except being a bit slow).

In short, buyer beware.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT