RE: Beware the Dark Side, Lucas Skywalker

To: "John Turbeville" <jturbe@netdoor.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beware the Dark Side, Lucas Skywalker
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:58:53 -0400
That's exactly what I thought, and I tried it that way, too.  Tried it with
the 9V (successfully), with the alotted wires (no dice), and with the leads
from the map light (still no dice).  I figure it's got to be a bad ground,
but I can't for the life of me understand where it is when the circuit that
works for the map light won't work for the cigarette light.

=J=