RE: MGA rear wing questions

To: bburrows@webtv.net
Subject: RE: MGA rear wing questions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 07:51:42 -0700
Betty:

        The rear wing is removable by unbolting.  There is a panel held in
place by a couple of screws and the door stiker plate at the rear of the
door opening that also must be removed.  In addition there are a couple of
bolts inside the trunk that attach the baffle plate that need to be removed.

        It is pretty straightforward and should not pose a problem.  I
pulled the fenders off my parts car in about 1 hour each.

Kelvin.