MG Sightings - Chicago

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Sightings - Chicago
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:29:20 -0500
Hi All,
        I was in Chicago the first part of the week for a work related
conference. While walking around downtown to eat I saw a very nice maroon color
TC parked outside a small eatery and then later a nice yellow RBB. At first I
thought they were taking quite a chance with nicely restored cars being right
downtown (I think it was in the Ontario - Rush St. area)  but than thought also
that an MG would be a nice city car; small, good visibility with top down,
stick shift etc. I live in a little more rural setting. Does anyone out there
drive theirs in heavy city traffic? Just wondering what it is like on a daily
basis.

Alan Pfau
TC, TD, TF, B-GT-V8