Re: Let's try again

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let's try again
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:40:04 +1000
Jason,

> Is there a verdict on where the needle SHOULD be?  I understand the
> variables involved here (outside temperature, type of thermostat, etc.),
but

Well my 1970 GT sits just a teensy bit below N in 35+ degree (Celcius)
weather. 100+ F. Every other modern car I've owned no matter what brand
seems to do the same and I've owned a BMW, Mitsubishi, Mazda and various
Aussie builts. The GT isn't bothered at 35 degrees but I can tell you I
am!!! Phew!

IMHO something is wrong if it goes above N, either in the reporting of the
problem or a real overheating issue.

Cheers,
Neil.