Re: Is MG wiring evil?

To: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is MG wiring evil?
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:20:31 -0700
mg wiring is evil, I think that if you pulled everything labeled lucas out
you'd be ahead. nowadays I think they make fine stuff, but back in '77 I
dunno, lots of gm & ford cars running around with no problems whatsoever.

handy in case I need jump starts.

I put an adjustable thermostat (a kenlowe unit), on my 77, and a new set of
fan motors, I also wired them up so they stay on when the key is off. works
quite nicely.

I once met a guy who owned a bsa and a norton commando, he told me that if I
ever owned one of those that I should pull off and replace every wire, every
switch, every bulb.