Is MG wiring evil?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Is MG wiring evil?
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:31:29 -0400
Kimo -

There is nothing wrong with an MG wiring harness and I can't imagine how
one would improve on one.  A regular service item regrettably left out of
the original MG owner's manuals was to change the bullet connectors every
20 years or 200,000 miles, whichever occurs first.

I wish the electrical system on my Nissan pickup was half as good.

Allen

>From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
>
>Well, as I'm about to crack the hood and start on my wiring, thought I'd ask
>and opinion.  How good is the MG wiring harness?  Am I better off ignoring
>it and building a new one out of better wire and connectors to avoid all of
>those problems

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
         New Castle, VA 24127