Re: MGB timing question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB timing question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:40:37 -0700
Don't you mean BTDC rather than ATDC? And you say the timing retards
under acceleration with the vacuum advance hooked up? Are you sure you
know which way your engine is turning over? Are you sure it isn't turning
over "backwards" (it could be done, I suppose, though I don't know how)?

I don't know about a 45D, but a 25D has an arrow indicating the direction
of rotation.

...or maybe 79s are more different than I thought...

Nferre@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149