Re: Car-O-Scope

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:53:58 +0000

Yeah... something is wrong.  They said I was just the right age! :-)

> They do seem to be coming up with the same cars over and over again
> don't they?

But have they told anyone else that they should be driving a VOLKSWAGON
BUS?  I can't quite picture any vehicle more diagonally opposed to my
'B!  (The AMC Jeep is cool, though :-)

> Keep filling that form in - let's mess 'em up completely! :-)

I just want to know who paid them to keep coming up with the MIDGET (not
that there is anything wrong with that:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII