car-o-scope

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: car-o-scope
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:15:48 PDT
OK folks,

Here are my results.

1. Mercedes Benz E Class
2. Dodge Stealth
3. Volvo 854
4. Ford Mustang Cobra
5. BMW 325i

It says that the Midget is the perfect match but they try to push the Volvo
(I personally don't like Volvos).
Also, contrary to popular belief (my peers and myself) The report goes to
say that I'm not a risk taker, I'm cheap, Flakey, and a snob! That couldn't
be farther from the truth. From what I gather, they are making assumptions
based on what other average responses are. This doesn't seem like the best
way to assess anything. Oh well...it's just a computer gimmick anyway...It
did provide me with a little chuckle...and a "Yuh Right!" :o)

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.