Re: Scarborough Faire URL, Carpet kit.

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Scarborough Faire URL, Carpet kit.
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:38:37 -0500
BE AWARE of this. If it isn't what you want or is not what they say it is
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT !! They have a real reputation and I will
vouch for it that what they advertise is not what you may receive and then
they will refuse to allow a return due to any excuse they can think of to
use. Been there and found out the hard way, the box is still sitting in the
corner full of their junk which I will not put on my car. 5 months counting
and still trying to get my money back.

Leo