Re: %*&%*($ Moss!!!!

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: %*&%*($ Moss!!!!
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:22:35 -0400
Dodd, Kelvin wrote:

> Carl:
>
>         I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the Moss engine paint and
> are unhappy at customer service.  They work hard to do a good job,

  Thanks for your reply Kelvin, I have really enjoyed dealing with Moss
and this will not stop me. I guess I was just disappointed by the
response from the tech guy as it seemed a bit too cavalier. I would have
liked to know about the problem ahead of time because I would have done
something to protect it.
Thanks to all who replied. I am going to repaint again with the Moss be
cause I have it already and then I guess I will put on the Eastwood
engine component clear coat.
Carl