Re: Turn Signals

To: "David Tulchinsky" <tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:15:33 +0100
Hazard flashes are designed to keep going no matter how many lights are out
i.e. due to a shunt, they work to a different design and are not (well, much
less, anyway) voltage and current sensitive.  You don't want a hazard
flasher unit where a turn flasher unit should be.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
or if that doesn't work try
http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1