[Top] [All Lists]

Re: SU Question

To: Brent Beermann <>
Subject: Re: SU Question
From: David Hill <>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 22:08:42 +0100
Hi Brent, 

I presume you mean the damper reservoirs, i.e. those things with the
black plastic 'rosette' tops. 
Use a light, single grade oil (like 3 in one or cycle oil) and only fill
them up to the machined line around the inside of the dashpot top. 


Dave Hill

Brent Beermann wrote:
> I've got to fill the float reservoirs in my SU's but I don't remember what
> exact fluid must be used.  I don't have my maintenance books with me here at
> work and I'd like to get them filled before I attempt to drive it home.
> Thanks,
> Brent Beermann
> 1972 MGB Roadster

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>