Missing another part, how bad do I need it?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missing another part, how bad do I need it?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 22:31:07 -0600 (MDT)
As I get to know my B better I continue to discover that it indeed has
a sorted past.

Part of the rear engine mount seems to be missing.  For those of you
with a VB MG.37 catalog it is on page 93.  It is depicted without a
part number (bad sign) for my year ('70).  Number 7 seems to be the
same thing for the earlier models.  I also don't have parts
31,32,29,28,30, or the part of the crossmember (if that is what it is)
that 28 mounts into, or the part that the stay rod would mount to under
then engine.

My main support looks more like the one depicted in the top right
corner in that I have no part of this support other than a small hole
in the crossmember.

Is this a part that everyone gets rid of or was my DPO just a DPO?  How
much should I worry about getting one of these supports installed?
(Looks like a junk yard search for just the right car....)

Thanks!

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren