Re: Missing another part, how bad do I need it?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Missing another part, how bad do I need it?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 16:14:25 -0600 (MDT)
Closer inspection of the dates in the VB catalog indicates that Fisher
is correct. It seems that the Stay Rods were not used on 68-74.  I
guess I am not missing anything, and I don't think I will modify my
cross member to support one.  (I've got enough other parts to replace
without ones that weren't missing...)   I inspected my engine mounts as
Larry indicated and I will be replacing those.  While they are not
melted away yet, one of them is pretty rotten.  Looks like only one was
replaced last time someone was in that deep.

I am about ready to tear it apart to do my clutch.  So I am trying to
get together a parts list before I forget something.

Thanks for the help everyone!