Re: Missing another part, how bad do I need it?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Missing another part, how bad do I need it?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:54:56 -0600 (MDT)
Not that it makes it any better but on the twenty some Bs that my dad and
I have owned I have never actually seen the stayrod assembly on one of our
cars.  I don't know where they are all going, but they don't seem to be
ending up on the cars.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)