Re: Petrol rip off

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol rip off
From: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:43:39 -0400
Premium for me, in Detroit area is $1.45/gal.  Isn't amazing that when the
gas prices were dropping it seemed as though there was a story every week
that it had dropped another penny or 2, yet when they go the other way there
isn't time for more than one story before they are at their highest levels
in 2 years!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'86 4000CS Quattro