(forw) 64 body, trans, etc for sale

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (forw) 64 body, trans, etc for sale
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:08:02 -0700
FYI  Skye

-----Forwarded message from "Paul F. Nelson" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>-----

Hi, I just sent an empty message about MGB parts for sale in Victoria.  I
just did a search and came up with the website, which sounds like BC MGB
club and there was a link to your e-mail at the end.  I am giving up on a
restoration project on a 64 body I have, with a super drive train from a
top Victoria mechanic's project car from the 80's.
        I have an extra GB engine complete with overdrive transmission, a
74 overdrive transmission as well,  a SnugTop hardtop from California
(Glass windows), a roll-bar, an extra 64 hood, and haven't been doing so
well selling them in Victoria so I am looking for a wider audience.  I
would appreciate your advice.
Paul Nelson

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375