Speedo swings wildly

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo swings wildly
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:56:44 +1000
"Yeah Baby".. Sorry Austin Powers joke. <G>

As you can tell I'm fixing the niggly things on my A. The Speedo on my car
swings wildly when driving, fluctuating 10-20mph at times. When the car is
off, it stays at about 20-40mph - or where it feels like stopping at the
time. I guess it depends what kind of mood it's in. <G> Apart from
possession by Lucas, what is this likely to be? I presume the cable connects
at the Gearbox like the B. Is it likely to be the cable, or the Speedo
itself?

Cheers,
Neil.