Re: Fwd: 35 Fun Things to do When Driving

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: 35 Fun Things to do When Driving
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:12:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Larry Dickstein wrote:

>     This didn't happen to occur at 39th & Prospect, in Kansas City, MO, in
> the late 80's, did it?
> --
> Larry Dickstein
> Lone Jack, MO

No, it happened in Oregon City, OR about 2 years ago.  It wouldn't
surprise me, though, if other officers have done similar things.   Hey,
maybe it was the same guy??  #8^)

Jon Tabor    --   sentar@teleport.com   --    taborj@interactivenw.com
Tabor Rally Team   --->      http://www.teleport.com/~pfs/trtmain.html
'95 Dodge Neon Coupe         '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R SCCA ClubRally Car
'71 MGB GT                     '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Pa Tabors' Car)
'70 MGB GT                                      '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R
             --->  "Trees impede my progress"  <---