76 B For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 B For Sale
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:44:44 EDT
I have a friend in the Philly area that has a 76B for sale. It's her car
and now she wants a CBB. This guy worked in England on MG's for 30 years
and I can tell you it is in great condition. :

>Thanx for the info. Yes please go ahead and list the car i have for sale.
>Its 1976 MGB roadster. All new castle rails, New inner and outer sills,New
paint in glace;
>white. Bead blasted and stove enameled wire wheels whith knock offs.
>Fitted freshly rebuit 1969 engine, thats the engine with the big valves. Has
a webber
>carb,New alternator,Every thing works perfectly. As you probably know this
car was especialy
>prepared for my wife. But she has now decided she would prefer to have the
chrome bumper one
>that is now under going restoration in my garage! Plus i am going to need to
sell one to
>finance the other.

His asking price is $5000. I beleive the car to be worth it.

No interest  - except this is the guy that is going to help with the body
work on the "Bent Midget".

Contact me
Or  Reg @ Solentmg@aol.com

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?