Re: Weird pull

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Weird pull
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:38:23 -0700
Larry,

Can we assume you have checked the tightness of your U-bolts that hold the
rear axle to the rear springs? If they are loose, and/or if the rubber pads
in that location have deteriorated, you can get definite side-to-side
movement of the back of the car when you get on or off the gas.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center