Stripping the A

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stripping the A
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:32:22 -0400
Hello all.  Just back after a great summer with my two favorite ladies
(Terri and the A) and it is now time to think about the upcoming
winter's work.  I plan on removing the fenders and stripping all metal
parts (except engine bay), repairing where necessary and repainting.  I
will also be replacing the floor boards (CSR template and mahogany
plywood obtained), floor board supports and the carpeting.  Any advice
on what products to use for the paint stripping and any pitfalls to
avoid would really be appreciated.

--
Regards, Eric Stephen

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras