Sprite for Sale in Dayton OH

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite for Sale in Dayton OH
From: JIM3000@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:43:39 EDT
 I received this letter in response to the Bluegrass Club Web Site. Basically
the gentleman has received a cancer diagnosis and needs to sell the car to a
good home. If you are interested or can help please contact the owner direct
at
dgmorrin@prodigy.net (David Morrin)

Thanks,
Jim Werner

Dear BGAHC:

    I have a problem that I hope you folks might be able to help me out with.
 I have a 68 Sprite that I have been working on for the past several years.
The Sprite is not the little problem that I mention, but my recent cancer
diagnosis is.  As much as I wanted to complete the job, it looks as though
the Sprite and I must part company, as it appears the only people that I am
going to be writing checks to in the future will those who have "ologist"
hung on the end of their title.
    I have a good tub and strong motor, and most of the parts (major&minor
inventoried) for the car.  I would like to find someone interested in a good
starter restoration, especially someone who loves Healeys.

    Any help or information that you can give me about where or how I can
spread the news on my adoption search would be greatly appreciated.

David Morrin
Dayton, Ohio