Re: Hump insulation

To: lrcar@red4est.com
Subject: Re: Hump insulation
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:32:05 EDT
Larry,
  I used the grey chopped up looking stuff that came in a roll from JC
Whitney. A week after it arrived, the same stuff was on sale at Auto
Palace.  It conforms to the tunnel pretty well, and you can't see that it
is in place. The tunnel carpet does have a softer feel now, with two
layers of padding under.
  In my GT, I also put some under the forward carpet and the carpet under
the seats. It made a decided difference in the cabin noise level.
Bob