Re: Reliability

To: Mgbreh@aol.com
Subject: Re: Reliability
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:23:58 -0600 (MDT)
I agree with most of what you said, except my Jeep Cherokee has 60k on it
and I still have 40% of the brake pads left, so much rides on who torques
the lugs and how the car is driven.  BTW I drive it prety hard but I
downshift and use compression braking instead of riding the pedal all the
time.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'