Re: Reliability

To: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: Re: Reliability
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:11:22
Oh, I have always loved Saabs (after MGs).  But I honestly have to rate the
Nissan higher in reliability - not only did it pretty much never give me
any trouble (at least pre-150k mile marker), but it's cheaper to fix than a
Saab.

But if I can't have an MG, then I'll take a Saab any day.

Reliability aside, I would say that Saab is one of the safest cars you can
be in (maybe not the convertible).  I have always felt completely safe in a
Saab, even in the worst of weather.  Unfortunately, MGs, as much as I love
them, can make you feel insecure on a highway full of nutso SUV drivers
whose wheels are taller than your car.  They're much better for the
mountain roads of New England in the spring (or fall).

- Tab