Re: 10,204 mile report

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: 10,204 mile report
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 22:49:07 -0400
JustBrits@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/02/1999 8:39:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
> cfrench@cybertours.com writes:
>
> << >
>  Want me to bring one of my handy dandy syringes for injecting gasket
>  sealant ( I/V push [really hard]) to Westminster? >>
>
> LOL, Carl!!!
>
> Ed
It is actually how I did it. I installed a new windshield to body gasket
and after reinstalling the windshield I took it for drives or parked it
in the rain to identify the location of any leaks. As I found them I
injected gasket sealer in the area I used black so that any minute
traces I could not wipe away blened in beautifully. To anyone who drove
to Stowe this year in Floyd you know this would have been the acid test
and I had no leaks (in the windshield area!).
Carl F
Starting my own needle exchange program