Re: Clutch problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch problem
From: James F Porco <jporco@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:19:26 -0400
Many thanks to those who provided a response to my clutch problem
question (Dan, Paul, Bob, Charley and others).

Unfortunately I am out of town until Tuesday evening so I cannot test any
of the recommendations.  If I remember right the MC and slave are all
original and the car has well over 100,000 miles.  I am hoping it is just
time to replace the seals, but I think I may be looking at a new slave as
a minimum (please no whips or handcuff jokes - I think that is another
board).

Thanks again for all the helpful advice.

Jim Porco
1971 MGB-GT
Columbus, Ohio