Good to be Back

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good to be Back
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 23:01:50 -0700
Hi there all you LBC lovers
I recently detached myself from this list for the purposes of attending
the University of Arizona.
Now, however, things have calmed down a bit, and I find myself missing
the fun times of the MG lifstyle.
Sadly, my 79 B, Lucas, is out of service because of electrical problems,
emissions, and the fact that I have no parking spot for him down here in
Tucson.
I have been toying with an idea to possibly stave off the emissions
tester.
I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with hydrogen as
a fuel in internal combustion engines, particularly, of course, the
1800.
If you have any information, please let me know.  (I am still planning
on getting it running and passing emissions this December)
But I think hydrogen (probably compressed gas or stored in metal
hydride) might be a good solution for the emissions-weary MG owners.  (I
know, where are we going to buy h2?)
Please pass along the good vibes, and we'll talk soon.
It's good to be back.
Mike Jose
formerly cookie-monster@home.com
now mwjose@u.arizona.edu