Re: Window winding

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Window winding
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:45:06 -0500
Larry Hoy wrote:

> Ok Rocky, I'll bite.  What kind of silicone lubricant are you spending $7 to
> $13 a can for?  And maybe I should ask, why?

Broke *me* up for sure.  ;)

The label has long ago rusted off the spray-can, but I remember buying
it through the salvage yard I was driving the delivery truck for. It was
some kind of magic unsticks-everything spray and it sure does still work
wonders. Might find the equivalent at O'Reilly's for $3.99, but I've
never looked, since the can's still half full (or half empty).

I'm pretty sure there's no KY-content, though, so I have only used it on
cars.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com